Find your tropical paradise with "Beachside Orchid". Alluring notes of sea salt and orchid mix harmoniously with a drop of orange essential oil to make this scent irresistible.
Through great research and testing, we now offer one of the healthiest and best-scented candles on the market. This clean-burning, toxin-free candle, was formulated using 100% botanical all-natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including orange oil, and organic coconut wax.
Mini (4 oz): This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 30-40 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 2" in height.
Large (8 oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 70-80 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
How to use
Following candle care tips will help ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common-sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.